Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First day of Preschool

Levi started preschool today. I can't believe it, he was such a big boy. When I told him I was leaving he said bye mom love you and off he went. So for 3 hours it was just me and Emma. What is a mom supposed to do when she goes from 3 kids to 1. Well first she enjoys that this is the first time her 3rd child had gotten "mom" only time since she was born. Next she runs a few errands which seem insanely simple with one child in tote. Next week we start carpool so I will only be driving on Wednesday's so on Monday and Friday I get even more extra time.



Here Levi is where they hang up there bags, can you tell he is already excited?

They walk in and put there names on the board to show that they are at school that day. Good job Levi.
They have lots of little play and learning stations to keep busy minds occupied, Levi will love this as he loves to be busy.
Here is Levi and his friend Alexis taking a quick break for a picture.
Finally here he is walking to the car. Looks like he had a good day.
Levi enjoyed preschool alot. The only complaint he had was that they couldn't play outside today because it was raining. Oh well they will have lots of days to play outside. I can't believe my baby boy is in preschool, they get too big way to fast.

1 comment:

MarySue said...

Thanks for the fun phone call this week and getting caught up. You are such a fun gal. Love you Ashley.