Friday, September 12, 2008

20 questions

This was stolen from my friend Brittany but I thought it was cute so I had to do it.



1. What is something that mommy says?
F: I love you.
L: Go to timeout


2. What makes mommy happy?
F: When I be good.
L: being good

3. What makes mommy sad?
F: When Levi poops in his underwear. (sometimes this does happen and I tell him it makes me sad)
L: When I poop in my clothes (obviously this happened today bacause they got asked these questions at separate times)

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
F: Tickle me
L: tickle me

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
F: Little
L: good

6. How old is your mom?
F: 50 (thanks Faith)
L: 5

7. How tall is your mom?
F: big
L: big


8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
F: Run (I wish)
L: play with me


9. What does mom do when your not around?
F: Work
L: Play with Emma


10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
F: Music
L: being good


11. What is mommy really good at?
F: Work
L: Playing games


12. What is mommy not good at?
F: I don't know
L: Legos


13. What does mommy do for her job?
F: Work on people at the hospital
L: Make money


14. What is mommy's favorite food?
F: Pizza
L: Chicken


15. What makes you proud of your mom?
F: Making stuff
L: Loves me


16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
F: London (from the Suite Life)
L: Backyardigans


17, What do you and your mom do together?
F: Play outside
L: Play legos (which apparently I am not good at)


18. How are you and your mom the same?
F: We're girls
L: I don't know


19. How are you and your mom different?
F: Different hair
L: eyes


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
F: cause I'm your daughter
L: you tell me



No comments: