I really can't beleve how big Emma has gotten over these last few months. Everyday she is learning and exploring new things. One thing she does everyday is when I walk into the room she instantly starts laughing and getting excited, it is moments like these that make being a mother the best.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
You're so big
Emma has decided that her favorite place to stand up is underneath my bar stools between two of them. While this is very adorable because she giggles the whole time she often can't figure out that she has to sit back down to get out from between them.
It sure is fun watching her explore all these new things.
She also has decided if she wants out of the carseat she'll just take care of it herself.
I really can't beleve how big Emma has gotten over these last few months. Everyday she is learning and exploring new things. One thing she does everyday is when I walk into the room she instantly starts laughing and getting excited, it is moments like these that make being a mother the best.
I really can't beleve how big Emma has gotten over these last few months. Everyday she is learning and exploring new things. One thing she does everyday is when I walk into the room she instantly starts laughing and getting excited, it is moments like these that make being a mother the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh she is so cute, that is so funny!! Jaxson is just starting to pull himself up too. I sure hope that doesn't mean that they will be walking soon, I'm not ready for that one:)
Levi looks so cute all ready for school. I'm glad that both he and ALexis are having such a fun time:)
Post a Comment