Today Levi, Emma and I went to the Apple Orchard with some friends. It was so much fun and Levi had the best time. When we first got there all the kids just wandered around looking at everything.

All the kids thought it was fun to follow around the chickens. I don't know how much fun the chickens thought it was but then again they are probably used to it.

Once the group got all together we got together we went on a hay ride around the farm. Everyone was so well behaved and enjoyed all the scenery.


Emma enjoyed herself to. She was great the whole time. She played in the grass and bounced around on the hay ride and just smiled at everyone we passed.


After the hayride the kids all got to listen to a story about bees. As you can see they were all very interested to learn that a bee only makes a teaspoon of honey in its whole life.

After the story they got to look at some real buzzing bees.

Next it was off to feed the goats.

Then to holding the baby kittens. I stayed clear of this activity and washed Levi's hands as soon as he was done or I would have had itchy eyes and been sneezing like crazy.

Finally we got to go pick some apples. Levi loved this part and couldn't wait to wash one and eat it.


"Look what I got mom!"

We had a really great day. It was fun to watch Levi interact with all the other kids and just have a genuinely good time. Of course as we were leaving he says, "That was fun mom what are we doing next?" Seriously this boy could go on forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment