Which ones do you like? I personally think they are all great and can't decide. Of course I might be a little biased but he sure is handsome. I think I am going for the second one as my favorite.
I can't believe my baby boy looks so old. He is such a handful yet joy to have in our home. It definately would not be the same without him. Even this boy runs me ragged sometimes I wouldn't trade him for the world. I love you Levi.
Joe and I have 4 beautiful children. Faith who is 7 and doing fantastic in the first grade. Levi who is 4 and cannot wait to start Kindergarten. He loves preschool. Emma who is 2 and loves to be the center of attention. She definitely keeps us on our toes. Addison who just joined us in August. She fits right in with the family. We feel so blessed to have all of these children. Our life may be crazy but we wouldn't have it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment