The Kansas City Zoo is free for October and November if you have a Kansas City address so we have hit it up twice so far. It is not my favorite of all the zoos I've been to but it's getting better and the kids love to go.
Day 1: We went with some friends walked around, had lunch and played on the playground. Yes we came to the zoo and played on the playground.
Emma and my friend Mandi's kids Mia and Jonah.

Me and Emma watching the sea lion show.

Day 2: We went with my mom, Bradley and Alan.
Alan looks as though he's not enjoying the show but I'm sure he is :)


Bradley and Levi waiting for the show to start.

The kids thought it was so cool that they brought the Sea Lion right in front of us.

Geez I never get them to pay attention to me like this, whats the secret?

Levi got tired of walking so Alan let him take a ride with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment