Friday, October 24, 2008

Bows & Flowers Galore

Faith thought it would be cute to put some clippies in Emma's hair. Not just one or two would do it though, she needed a whole head full.

Emma seemed to be in good spirits about it.
You would think she would be yanking them off but she was too interested in the ones that fell out onto the floor all on their own.

Don't worry we didn't take her anywhere like this. Of course she's cute no matter what she's got on.



2 comments:

The McLaws Family said...

Hi Ashley, Your family is so cute, it is nice to see your doing so well:)Brooke

Rapp Family said...

Beatiful bows...I'm just not sure about the combination of all of them at the same time j/k =) I love the pictures of your kids. They are so cute and I sure love going places with you guys. You're always so helpful to me even though you have 3 kids of your own. Amazing!! That's what you are. See you on Tuesday hopefully, Mandi