Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What a Year!

Oh my gosh! 2008 was a crazy year at the Martin household. Here are a few of the things that went on this year:

January:
Faith turned 5
Joe got hired full time at Kansas City Steak Company (What a blessing)
Ashley started her last semester of Nursing school leaving her 2 week old baby at home.
Emma got left with Grandma while mommy was away for the first time.

February:
Levi turned 3
Joe turned 26

March:
Joe had a mini stroke which he now has to take Aspirin and Lisinopril to control.

April:
Levi had an appendectomy
Emma decided to go on a bottle strike and wouldn't take a bottle for 8 hours while I was at school. I felt awful about this.

May:
Ashley gruaduated (YAY!!!!)

June:
Faith started summer school.

July:
Ashley turned 25
We went from Missouri to Arizona to Idaho and back to Missouri in two weeks. Talk about a hugs circle.

August:
Faith started Kindergarten
Levi started preschool

Sep-Nov:
School, Work and Play

December:
Emma turned 1 (I can't believe how the year flew)

Of course these are just some of the events that occured this year and we always have our daily hustle and bustle of getting everyone ready and out the door. Laundry has also become quite an event with 5 people in the house. We are loving it though, I don't know what we will do when life settles down. I'm sure we have a while before that happens anyway.

Look for lots of craziness from us in 2009

Let me know if you can think of anything I missed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, check it...THREE posts on the cody and mel blog! No more whining, k?