Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

First off I want to say how truly blessed we have been this year. We have had some rough moments but are so very grateful for the people we have in our lives. I sometimes don't know how we get to be so lucky. I feel nothing but gratitude for those around.


Last night the kids put cookies and milk out for Santa and would you believe he even left crumbs this morning. That Santa, what are we going to do. Emma spotted the crumbs first thing this morning ans ate them up.

Emma got some fun in with daddy before the opening started. Faith and Levi both donning guitars. Maybe we'll have some musically talented kids.



Levi was so happy he wasn't sure what to do at first.

Faith said this was the best Christmas ever. What more can you ask for than that as a parent.




We got Emma to popen a couple things and then shw got distracted by what she had already opened and just wanted to play.

We had so much fun with our family today. I can't tell you how much I love having great family memories. Don't get me wrong sometimes I think I am going to go crazy but it is all worth it.
Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope your Christmas was as love filled as ours.
















No comments: