Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Things have been so busy around here that I haven't had time to post anything. I figure I better catch up before the end of the year.

Thanksgiving was nice this year. We went over to my parents and enjoyed dinner and played some games. I forgot (gasp) to get my camera out at my moms so I don't have pictures. Oh well can't be on top of things all the time.

Joe was gone Thanksgiving morning playing football but the kids and I managed to make it out the door and meet him at my moms almost exactly at the same time.

I reall love these days that are just all about being with family. It seems like our lives get so busy sometimes that days just fly by when you blink. It was great having a nice day with no where we had to go.







No comments: