I can't believe my baby lost a tooth already. She's not even 6 yet. Oh well she was super excited. By the way who teaches kids about the tooth fairy because the first thing she said was "Do I get to stick it under my pillow for the tooth fairy?"
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashley your family is so cute! Faith looks so cute. Trinitee has lost four teeth and has the famous Jack-O-latern smile.
Ashley - I found your blog while i was stalking all Lori's friends. I was so excited to find you and your parents!! I think about you guys all the time. Your family is beautiful!! You must be having the time of your life being a mom!! We've been alittle busy around here too. We just adopted 5 little slices of Heaven. Come and check us out. I love keeping in touch through bloging!! Love you! Myrna
Post a Comment