This is what 19 hours in the car does.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Arizona
So we spent our first week of a two week vacation in Arizona. It was nice and boy was it hot. I think that we forget the difference between heat is amazing. Here in Missouri it is sticky hot and in Arizona it is just plain hot. We had a good time though, we went to the zoo and hung out with Joe's family. On a sadder note we attended my Uncle Marc's funeral in Safford. We were sad to see him go but know he is in a better place now watching over his family.
This is what 19 hours in the car does.
Faith, Ashley and Maygen @ the Wildlife World Zoo
Emma and me at the Wildlife World Zoo
I live the terrified look on Faith's face.
Levi on the other hand would touch anything given the opportunity
Nana showing the kids the new sting rays that aren't even on exhibit yet.
While I was there I got to see some old friends. It was nice to catch up. Hope to see you guys again soon.
This is what 19 hours in the car does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment