Joe and I have come a long way since we started. We have 3 kids now and time is flying by. Faith is 5, she will be starting Kindergarten this year. I can't believe that time has just flew by with her. It seems like she was our little baby not too long ago. She is so smart so I know she will do fine. Mommy on the other hand will probably be a wreck. Levi is 3, he is definately our boy. He keeps Joe and I on our toes. He has a smile though that gets him out of almost anything. He is such a sweet boy he loves to cuddle. Emma is 4 months already, she went to the doctor yesterday and is 14lbs. She is definately my chunky baby, her legs have rolls but it is so adorable. When she smiles (which is alot) you can't help but kiss her.
Graduation for me is coming in just a couple of weeks. I can't believe that I almost done with nursing school. I thought this day would never come but not I can almost see it.
Joe is doing well also he has a good job and is supporting all of us and taking classes online. Now all we need is for him to keep his health in line.
2 comments:
Hey Ashley! I'm so happy to see you have a blog. Very cute! I heard your house is damaged after last night. Wasn't that so scary?! I've never been so scared as a mom. I hope I never have to experience that again. So sorry to hear about your home situation and please let us know what we can do. Our house is just minorly damaged, but lots of property damage with the trees and fences.
Glad you guys have a blog!
Sorry to hear about your house. Let us know if there's anything we can do. That must have been so scary! We're just glad that you guys are alright!
Post a Comment