This is what happened to our house during the F3 tornado that came thorugh early yesterday morning.
When the roof came off the attic blew up and this was the result.
We are considering ourselves very lucky. Some of the house in the neighborhood were gone and we feel truly blessed that we are all safe and this is all we have to deal with. We are thinking about those families who have to fine somewhere else to live for now. If you want to see more pics of the neighborhood go to http://www.myspace.com/bratymouth01.
Here is a recent on of the kids. As you can see Emma has learned to blow spit bubbles.Me and Emma just hanging out in the family room/kitchen.
Catch up with all of you soon.
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS. I cannot even believe you had a tornado hit your neighborhood. I am so relieved to hear you are safe. Heavenly Father was definitely watching over you.
I am SOOOO glad that you guys were ok!! I am still totally in shock that the tornado even happened!! Everytime I drive through your neighborhood it just makes me so sad for the people who have lost their homes!!
ps- how's the laundry coming:)? Did the insulation do anything to your clothes?
Post a Comment