Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Emma!

I can't believe Emma is 2. Christmas morning 2 years ago we were so excited to meet Emma. Emma is definitely our outgoing child. Everywhere we go people have to stop and talk to her because she just has the sweetest grin.
Emma loved the cake that daddy made for her. (yes daddy) I am not a cake maker, partially because I don't really like it.
Emma loves grandma. My mom calls her our little blonde bomb and she sure lives up to it. Emma can figure out how to get just about anything she wants, even if its in the cabinet above the microwave. Scary I know.
The cake daddy made. He did do a great job, didn't he?Emma I love you so much and can't believe you already been part of our family for 2 years. It seems like you were just my little baby and here you are gaining this personality of your own. I love watching you learn and grow even when it's keeping me on my toes. Happy Birthday.







No comments: