Thursday, June 5, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

Well we finally got our long overdue family photo shoot. We were a little worried that it was going to be way too windy and cold but when our time rolled around the weather was perfect. It was fun getting us all together and there wasn't even much complaining. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Here we are the four Ball kids. My mom said she can see why people think my kids look like Bradley in this picture because we look alike.

Here's my clan, can you see the mischievious look on Levi. We definately know where he gets that from and it's not mommy.


Joe and I. These were fun since we never get pictures of the two of us.


My mom and dad. They look way too young too be grandparents. Don't you think?




The Martin clan. For the record we sat on these rocks and noone fell in the little pond below us.



The Ball clan. I haven't seen one of these in I don't know how long. My mom wants to hang this one.


All of us. I didn't realize what a big group we were until we were all in one place.



My sweet baby. Isn't she photogenic. The photographer just had to grab some of her.





6 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my gosh Ashley I can't believe how big your kids are. They are so cute. The Ball family is looking good.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics! I can't believe how beautiful little Faith is! :) Must get that from her mommy!

Anonymous said...

Ashley! I can't believe how big your kids are! Faith is adorable! The family pics are great. We are excited to see you all at the reunion!

meissa hurtado said...

Ashley, I love your family pix! Where did you ge them done?

Rapp Family said...

What great pictures! I'm guessing Lori did it for you? She does such a great job. I just love seeing your whole family together. I can't believe how beautiful your kids are. You and Joe have done a great job with them. They couldn't be sweeter! We love hanging out with you guys, so please let me know when you're available! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures!

Court and Britt said...

Those are some great shots!! Faiths picture is darling!!